Friday, May 15, 2009

Laid off, booted, kicked to the curb

I'll be posting an entry soon -- I'm just trying to adjust to the world of stay-at-home momdom, as I was laid off from my job of 8 years at the Reading Eagle a few weeks ago.
Not sure how often I'll be able to post for a while, but I will be back when I've got things figured out. After eight years of working every day, it has been quite a change.
I'll get to the whole big story and catch up soon.
But right now, my daughter is coloring on the walls, so I have to go...to be continued (probably during a naptime next time)....

5 comments:

Angela said...

I'm really sorry you got booted.
Really.

But does this mean we can sneak through the fence at Dutch Wonderland together some random thursday?

Bald Ben said...

Are you sure it was your daughter coloring on the walls? Your husband has been known to do those things. Sorry about the job. Working is over rated.

Anonymous said...

Write a book....we will all buy it....being a best selling author pays more anyway.

FASHIONISTA/BLACK BELT VERSACE

B's Mom said...

Same thing happened to me last year. And, I was with my company for 15 years. I had a fabulous time enjoying my son before he started kindergarten, and I went back to work part time after he started school. It was a great summer.

Vicki Hummel said...

Sorry this happened to you. It's just so wrong.